Friday, May 19, 2023

May 15

Ronnie came in this morning and told me Rena and Copper were out of the coop. Of course they were. I went out and found Rena as she was standing beside the coop. She was easy to get back in. Well, I had to chase her a little, but with her injury, she was not real fast. I could not find Copper. I figured I would find her when I got home. 


Saverine was up and seemed to be doing well. I sure was happy about that. 


When I got home, I started doing the chores. When I went to find the chickens, I started looking for Copper. I only had to look in one spot. She was in the other coop. She was hiding behind the nesting box. I felt so bad for her. She was terrified. She did not fight me, she let me pick her up and I took her back to the other coop with Rena. They seemed happy to be reunited.


Willow is loving life. She has got to be the cutest thing. Those ears of hers are just cute. She is a breath of fresh air. 


Saverine let me love on her today. I was so happy about that. She deserves some extra petting after what she went through over the weekend. She ate tonight also!! Yeah!! 




Ronnie put up some new sunshades for the pigs today. I know they will appreciate that. 


Alex is a funny cow. For some reason he likes to lick me. I walked by him earlier and was petting him. He decided to lick my arm. It’s so weird. He does this all the time. It’s just weird. 


Edith is one mean hen. She is stalking the coop. While Copper and Rena were eating, Edith stuck her head in the fencing and was pecking on Rena. She is so mean. 


Saverine was still up and looking good when I went in the house. 


Word of the day is beauty. 2 Corinthians 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment