Sunday, May 7, 2023

May 7

It was supposed to rain today, but it did not rain. I mean, a few sprinkles, but that was it. 


Ernestine somehow got out of the coop. I did see her though and she was fine. She is trying to incorporate herself with the other chickens. I have no idea how she got out of there, but I bet it was a strong will. 


Rena and Copper are still in there and seem to be doing fine. They are not complaining yet. 


Onyx has been hanging out with the pigs and the pigs seem fine with it. When the pigs got too close, Onyx left quickly. 


The cats still want to follow me into the pasture and Mattie wants to chase them. He does chase them right on out of there. 


I gave the chickens some food and Mattie helped himself to it. I mean, I guess that is fair since they do it to him also. 


I was able to put more stuff on Cinderella’s ear as well as worming Tinkerbelle again. That was good. 


Squawk’s eye is so much better and she has it opened again. 


Ursula’s eye is also better. It is still draining a little but nothing like it was. 


Willow is such a sweet girl. She was loving the attention today. 


I also got a picture of Willow’s teeth today. She was more cooperative. 


The ants here are ridiculous. They are so huge. I try to stay away from them. 


I have been sneaking some hay to Mattie so the cows do not steal it from him. Ronnie is doing the same thing. 


The crazy cloud was back for about a minute. It looked like an alien was coming out of it this time. It reminds me of the movie Independence Day. 


I got to see a beautiful sunset tonight with the donkeys and goats under it. 


I also got some pictures of some lightning tonight. It may not have rained but I saw some pretty lightning. 


As I went back inside, I saw Ernestine roosting on the grill again. She is by herself. It makes me sad to see that. Hopefully she will find her some friends. She has been in the shop so long with those other chickens but she did not want to stay in the coop with them. Sonny is by himself also. It just makes me sad for those who are alone. 


Word of the day is alone. Psalm 73:23

No comments:

Post a Comment