Tuesday, May 16, 2023

May 10th

Ronnie was shaking a rain stick last night and I walked out this morning to the weather being 10 degrees cooler and clouds everywhere. It did not rain though. We had a good laugh about that. 


Edith and Suzie Q are making holes in the ground to stay cool in. They are getting prepared for summer. They are smarter than people think. 


Rena and Copper were still in the coop and doing well. I went in to check on them and messed up the gate. Ronnie had to come fix it. I see a new gate in our future. 


Noma and Willow are the cutest. Noma is such a good mom to her. 


I found a scorpion on the ceiling in the bathroom. The exterminator comes on Monday. 


All the cats were home this evening. I’m always happy to see Jelly come home. 


The sky was gorgeous tonight and I’m still praying for rain. 


Word of the day is laughter. Job 8:21

No comments:

Post a Comment