Sunday, May 7, 2023

May 5

I finally caught Ernestine from the shop. I got her close to the little coop and she flew out of my arms. After about 30 minutes of chasing her, I finally caught her again and got her in there with Rena and Copper. She was not happy. That was one mad hen. 


Sonny was looking for her in the shop. That was kind of sad, but he did find the coop. 


Noma has started letting me pet on her whenever I feed her. She does not seem as upset about it as she has been. She still does not seem to love it, but she is tolerating it. 


I watched Gus and Darla trying to fight through the fencing. We will never be able to put them in the same pen again. 


The pigs still seem happy. Spam was clinching her teeth at Russ through the fence also. It’s madness now. They know they aren’t together anymore so they are showing their true feelings.

 
I do like watching the donkeys and goats looking at the pigs. It’s something to see. It definitely looks like a diverse farm. 


Mattie looks like he already belongs in the pasture. Hopefully it will happen soon. 


One of the chickens is using the sheep as a ride. I find it hilarious every time I see this. 


The dogs and the cats are hanging out in the back yard together now. 


Word of the day is acceptance. John 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment