Sunday, December 17, 2023

December 13

I got to see rain today. It has been a while since I have seen rain. It was cold and rainy today. I am not a fan of the cold and rain, but rain is needed here. It was good to see the rain. 


I will tell you what. These wind turbines are going up everywhere. They are not a pleasant sight to see, but it is what it is. I do not like it, but they did not ask me my opinion. 


The donkeys are smart. They were all in the barn staying dry and as warm as possible. I am glad they are so smart. 


The goats were in the barn also until I brought out the chicken feed. Hercules came running out to eat with them. 


I went out to feed the rest of the animals and became panicked. I could not find Willow. I was hollering for her and she was not coming. She finally showed her face. I felt relief instantly. 


Ted is still doing well. I am not watching him as much since he is showing signs of being better. 


Mattie is hating the halter. I do not blame him, but I cannot take it off yet. 


Willow was trying to play with the dogs through the fence. She just wants to make friends. 


The little goats were all in the shelter to stay out of the wind and rain. I was glad to see they were all in there together and there was no fighting. 


Bubba is really not doing well. I watched Persia put her paw on his and she just held it there. Those two have lived together for 13 years and they have been great friends. It was a sweet gesture. 


Oreo and Ursula have finally made it to be friends. It sure has taken some time, but they have achieved it. 


Word of the day is panic. Isaiah 35:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment