Sunday, December 17, 2023

December 6

 Jeb likes to give me a heart attack laying down looking like something is wrong with him. If anyone drove by and saw him, they would think he was in trouble. It is a scary sight to see. It freaks me out, but he does not care. 



When I got home, of course, Jeb was up and doing fine. Go figure. He is such a brat. 



The cats are loving the crate set up for them. Yeller has been in there a lot lately. He is staying cozy and warm. I cannot say I blame him. 



All the cats are not staying home more and close to the shop since the weather is so crazy lately with getting cold and them warm. They are sure smart. 



The chickens are still sharing their feed with the goats. It does make me laugh. 



The little goats are doing better now that everyone is getting to eat. I am grateful for that and I am sure they are also. 



Tinkerbelle is not hollering at Lucky much anymore, but Cinderella has started it now. 



The cows are still acting like they are starving even though I know they are not starving. 



The sheep are doing fine as far as I can tell. They are happy and that's what matters. 



The horses are all doing fine, so that is a good thing. 



Onyx was irritating the dogs which gives a good laugh. She finally climbed down from her perch and went into the shop to leave the dogs alone. 



Mattie did come home today and chaos struck. It looked to me like the other animals missed him. They all had to come and say hello. It's obvious he is not feeling well, but he will start doing better. 



The pigs are all doing well also. No complains there. 




Another gorgeous sky out tonight. 



Noma let me pet her and Willow was jealous. That does not happen often. 



I did love on Mattie a little, but Willow did not want to leave his side. She also was jealous I was paying attention to Mattie, so she would pull at the back of my shirt. 




Mattie is back in the pen to help with his healing process. After he heals up, we will figure out where to put him. 



Willow is just a gorgeous little thing. She really is. She has the personality to match as well. 



Mattie was able to eat a little, but did not eat much. I am sure he does not feel good after surgery. 



We still have chickens in the dead bush in front of the house. Some things do not change, even though they should. 



Word of the day is change. Isaiah 43:19

No comments:

Post a Comment