Sunday, December 17, 2023

December 17

We got in early this morning. We were both so exhausted we just went to bed. 


Ronnie went to check on everyone this morning and everyone is doing fine. We knew they would be. I worry for nothing and I know that. 
Maggie was so excited to see me, she was able to get up to come over and greet me. That means a lot. 


Ursula was excited to see me and would not leave me alone. I stopped and loved on her until she got mad at me. 


Persia refused to get off my bill paying stuff until I petted on her. It seems we were missed while we were gone. 


One of the roosters was up on the hay bale today just crowing away. It’s really funny to watch them do that. 


Maggie acted lost today, but she was able to get up on her own and get out the door. She was finally able to follow me to the backyard. 


All the cats were home this evening. They acted like they missed us, too. 


The dogs are all doing well tonight, too. I mean, except for Maggie getting lost and all. 


Bubba does not want to leave my side either. He is not doing well at all. He looks sick now. I did give him and Persia some wet cat food tonight and they ate it all. I may have to start feeding them that. 



All the animals were doing well. 



As we were unloading the car, Onyx decided she would get in the car. That cat is crazy. Earl used to do that, too. 


I will tell you a little story but only for educational purposes. I don’t want anyone to be upset because it was an accident and it’s all going to be okay. Ronnie and I did figure out tonight that the horses may have been fed a little bit of the wrong feed. Normally I would not freak out about it. However, it was medicated sheep and goat feed. I was able to look at the ingredients and the horses should be fine. In a lot of goat feed, there is an ingredient in the feed that is lethal to horses. Luckily, the feed we use does not have that. It was not done intentionally and no one is to blame, it was an accident. I am praying just to be sure it’s all fine. 


Word of the day is accident. Exodus 23:7

No comments:

Post a Comment