Saturday, January 15, 2022

Every night routine

Every night, Persia and I have a routine. I had stopped letting the cats in the bedroom since they keep me up at night fighting. Before I actually go to sleep, I usually grab a book and read for a while to let the stress of the day off of me before trying to sleep. My brain never shuts off so I have difficulty sleeping. There is always so much I have to do and think about, so I read to try to get the thoughts off my mind. I usually let Persia in there to snuggle with me while I’m reading. That gives her a break from fighting with Oreo. When it’s time to go to bed, she always knows when I put my book down and I have to grab her to put her back into the living room. The bedroom is her quite place and she hates when I put her back out there. I pick her up and love on her a minute and then I put here outside the door. Every night she looks back at me with a hateful glare and walks away. I hate it for her but I need as much sleep as I can get. Find your quite place where you can clear your head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment