Saturday, January 15, 2022

Thankful

Day 7 of watching Red, apparently I didn’t stop stressing until a week was over. By now he should have shown signs of something if he was going to be sick and needed the vet. He never did. He never showed that he was in distress of any kind. I was so thankful that he was going to be fine. Having animals can be hard. If something is out of the norm, you have to make sure they are okay or get someone out that can make things okay if at all possible. We have so many animals here that sometimes it can get overwhelming. Things do happen that are out of our control, like anything in life. We have to be ready for anything around here. That is having a vet on speed dial. Red was fine. My worry and stress weren’t good for me, or my husband, but Red was fine. I’m so thankful that it all worked out. I have to be thankful for Red being okay. My prayers were answered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment