Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Huh??

If you remember, last year during the ice storm, Lucky was really sick. Ronnie and I worked hard at keeping him alive. He was not friendly before that and he is not friendly now but he was a cuddly goat while he was sick. One day I was up by the gate and Lucky came right up to me and let me pet him for a second. I don’t remember what I said to him, but it was something along the lines of, oh, I I love you, Lucky, blah, bag, blah. Ronnie was standing there and said well I don’t or something like that to get me going. About that time, Lucky looked at him and it sounded like he said huh and then walked away. Ronnie and I had a good laugh about it. It was so funny and perfectly timed. Yes, I know the goat did not say huh but his bleat sure sounded like it. Laughter is the best medicine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment