Saturday, January 15, 2022

Should I Stop?

On day 6 into the new year, I continued to watch Red closely. I was still hoping he would be okay but still stressed that he wouldn’t be. On day 6, he still was eating and drinking and didn’t act like he was having any issues. I finally was able to relax. He was still going out far into the pasture every day and did not seem to be in pain or anything. Should I stop stressing?? Yes, at this point, I finally was able to relax and able to see that he was fine. He never showed me signs that I needed to worry but I worried anyway. I know us humans do that a lot. We stress and worry about things we do not have any control over and then in the end of the situation, we think why was I so worried?? This was one of those times. Red is fine. Thank goodness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment