Saturday, January 15, 2022

Smart Hercules

Hercules is a smart goat. Probably the smartest one we have. He is curious and is able to figure things out. If you read, Not A Wayward Goat, too, you would have seen how smart he is. He was the star of the show. So, as I went out to the pasture to look for eggs, I didn’t think to lock the gate. Well, I see Hercules get his head in between the fence and the gate. He even knows which way the gate has to go to open. He had his head out and was ready to run. Luckily I saw what he was doing, and I ran over and was able to shut the gate since he stepped back when he saw me coming. He is so smart. He knows what is going on around him. I think sometimes animals don’t get enough credit to how smart they really are. They amaze me daily. Learn all you can in this life, we only get one. Hercules is learning a lot around here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment