Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A few days after the pig pen was finished, the little ones started warming up. They actually are with me standing right out of the pen. Then later they are with me in the pen. I really thought I was winning, but I was wrong...again. But the story is this, there cane a really bad couple of days with bad thunderstorms. I was worried, of course, so I was yet again running back and forth from pig pens to the house. I can see the donkey and goats from my back door. I knew they were ok. I cannot see the pig pen since it is at the back of the property. So, I’m running back and forth getting soaked like crazy. The little ones had gotten into the dog house and were wrapped up together in the straw. Y’all, that is one of the most precious things. I was able to stick my arm in there to let them. They didn’t like it, but they weren’t getting out in the rain to run from me. My other pigs were good, too. Crazy weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment