Saturday, June 29, 2019

The mineral block I was talking about earlier.... I couldn’t remember which block we had before and Ronnie wasn’t with me, so I didn’t know which one to get. I read the minerals in them to make sure the minerals Hercules needed were in the block. I wanted to make sure I was getting something to help him. What I didn’t realize until I got home and got it out of the car was that it was for reproductive health. Oh my!!! I texted my husband so he could laugh about it with me. I felt like I had really made a mistake but I knew Hercules really needed some of those minerals and I didn’t find this one certain mineral in the other blocks. We discussed it and decided it should be fine. And honestly, it has been fine. Only problem is, I have three goats that have not been neutered eating a mineral block for reproductive health. No, they aren’t going crazy but they may eventually. I’m hoping for the best. I still feel like I made a mistake and now I’m needing female goats for all these males. But, then again, I don’t have time for babies!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment