Friday, June 21, 2019

I got the new pig, Gus, home and put him in the pen with the other two, Treat and Spam. I had read that pigs do fight for too hog. The minute I put him in there and brought out food, the fighting started. Broke my heart into a million pieces. It was even worse when poor Gus was trying to get to me and was sticking his head out of the fence to get away from the mean girls. They are mean, too. Just really aggressive. I didn’t know how bad it would be. I went and posted on some Facebook pig groups and they all said to walk away. I walked away and prayed all night that Gus would still be alive when I got up in the morning. I was scared. Gus was so sweet, he wouldn’t fight back. Poor baby. He went to a new home and got beat up all in the same night. I did also read to put Vaseline on their bodies to lessen the biting. So I did do that for Gus. The other two still aren’t friendly so I did not put it on the other two. I didn’t think they needed it.,.


No comments:

Post a Comment