Friday, June 21, 2019

Where was I in the story?? Hmmm... ok... I was talking about me getting another pig. This one was needing to be rehomed because the couple was moving and unable to take their pig with them. They really didn’t want to get rid of him and wanted to make sure he would go to a good home. I was a little nervous about getting another pig since I already had four, but I did it anyway. He needed a home and was already fixed so he could go in the pen outside with my big girls. I made arrangements to pick him up. I remember thinking, how am I going to get him home, I don’t have a crate big enough. I just went with it. Remember, sometimes I don’t think things all the way through. In other words, I put the cart before the horse. Oh well. On with the story. So the girl pulls up with Gus on her lap. She said he always rides like this and does fine. I was nervous because so far my experience with pigs and me, they weren’t friendly at first. So she puts him in my lap to ride home and then we got to talking. Well, he starts flipping out. I’m sure he was nervous because he didn’t know me and wasn’t with his owner. Broke my heart for him. So, she calms him down and we leave. It’s about a 30 minute drive from where we met to get home. About 15 minutes into the trip, Gus isn’t having it anymore. He starts fighting me and trying to get away with me driving, I thought I was going to wreck my car. I finally get him calm and the next thing I know, he is standing on the button to the rear window. I still hope nothing important flew out. Then he hits the gear shifter thing and puts the car in neutral as I’m driving


down the rode. Poor guy is freaking out and I think I am, too at this point. But wait, it gets better.... next thing I know, Gus is peeing on me. Not a little bit. I had pee down my legs and up my back. And then, he poops in my car on my lap. I couldn’t even be mad, I knew he was scared. When we finally get home, I carry him to the pen and he screams the entire way. I was wondering if I had made a mistake.....

No comments:

Post a Comment