Sunday, June 23, 2019

So, we were still having good days with the three bigger pigs. They were starting to love each other. It was really cute. My little pigs were doing good, too. They still aren’t big enough to get in the pen with the bigger three for safety reasons and because they can still get out of the hog panels. They are inseparable and I’m so glad I kept them together. My husband was planning on fixing the other pen before long to put the little pigs in.  So, there was a particularly hot day. I had been working in the garden with my mom and then had been in the pool. I went down to check on the pigs and they are all cuddled together. At that point, I knew for sure this was going to work out and they were going to be fine. Warned my heart.  Pictures like this make me glad I have them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment