Tuesday, June 18, 2019

While hubby was working on the pen for the pigs, as I have said before, the little ones were down in the kennel as well. They were getting really friendly and I was able to hold them and love on them. Well, I broke out in a rash and I freaked out. It was all over my face and neck. I was thinking, oh no, I have the mange again. I can’t deal with it!!! So, I stopped holding them and loving on them for a week. That was the biggest mistake. Not only was it not the mange, but then I had to start all over with them being friendly. They are bonded and cannot be apart. They are so little and scared without each other. I totally messed up though with them. They were so young that had I continued to love on them daily, they would be friendlier now. I ended up just having a heat rash. They were healthy pigs and in the back of my head, I knew that, but I freaked. I do that from time to time. When I finally started trying to work with them again, they weren’t having it. They wanted nothing to do with me.  I am forgetting what I have written, so I think I made this post already, but here it is again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment