Sunday, June 23, 2019

I have two more dogs, Maggie and Pepper. I have had them for nine years. They are good dogs. We had always lived in the city so they had a fenced in yard. When we moved to the country, they didn’t know what to do. We had a pit bull at the time also but he has since passed away. He went crazy and got hit by a car, not sure what he was thinking. Anyway, back to the story. When we moved, they were let out to run around and that they did. They had no fence and no boundaries. They all took off. Beaux and Pepper were found pretty quickly, but Maggie, she took advantage of no boundaries. She was gone for a full two days!!! That girl was gone!!! I was so upset. We searched all over the place but there is so much land out here and there are so many wild animals. I was worried about the animals, Maggie wouldn’t know what to do. My husband finally got a call two days later from our neighbor who had seen her a mile up the road. My husband found her then and brought her home. Since then, my sweet girl has developed seizures and possibly a brain tumor. Not sure how much longer that sweet girl will be with us. But, she is still running around and acting happy, as long as she is doing that, I am not going to take action except the meds she is on.


No comments:

Post a Comment