Sunday, June 30, 2019

We recently had yet another storm. I about about tired of those for sure. I’m sitting watching tv or doing homework or something. I hear a very loud crack but didn’t think much of it since there was all kinds of thunder and lightening going on. I look out the window later and I see limbs down on the yard, close to our truck. I knew there wasn’t anything I could do about it. I went out to see if I could move it, but I couldn’t. The next day, guess what, another limb, or rather half the tree, was hanging there. I can’t even move the truck now and I can’t get the limbs out of the tree. Just craziness. All I can do it just let it hang there. I’m learning how to do things on my own, but I am unable to do all of that. Anyway, I was walking through the yard a couple days after that and saw some of the bark off the tree. It looks like it was actually hit by lightning. Good grief.


No comments:

Post a Comment