Monday, June 24, 2019

I want you guys to see this. The little ones are so cute and look really cuddly. But, one thing I have learned in all of this is pigs do not like to be picked up. Because they are a prey animal, the only time they are in the air is when they are being attacked. So, they are uncomfortable when you pick them up. I have been trying to train these little ones to be okay with being picked up, but because of instinct, that just is not happening. I’m not sure if it will ever happen, but in reality, when they get older and are much bigger, they cannot be picked up anyway. So, why am I doing this... because I want to cuddle them. I have stopped trying to as much to get them use to me for a bit, but here is what holding them looks like verses what is actually going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment