Monday, June 10, 2019


The same weekend of the storm, I saw a post about someone needing to rehome a pot belly pig. I didn’t think much of it since I already had 4 and they were all cramped as it was. As the day continued, I had 5 people comment my name under this post about a pig. Crazy is what I thought. Then I get a phone call from a friend asking me if I would take him. I said well, I just bought 2 more this week so I’m not really looking to have another one but you can give her my number. The woman texted me and let me know what was going on. My head was saying no, you already have 4, but my heart was saying, oh this poor baby. So I told her if we could wait a few weeks so my husband could get them a bigger pen built I would take him. She said that was fine and just to let her know when I could get him. Oh my goodness, I’m about to have 5 pigs!!! How do I tell my husband that?!?! What in the world am I going to do with 5 pigs?? How is this going to work and will they get along?? Will the pen be big enough?? Can you tell I was stressed?? This is the pic I was given of the new neutered boy I was getting. And I am letting you know he was neutered so you know I’m not part of the breeding population. I mean, look at this baby. How could I saw no?? I really am becoming a crazy pig lady!!! At least it isn’t a crazy cat lady, I guess... although I do have 2 of those also.

No comments:

Post a Comment