Sunday, June 23, 2019


Back to Gus, Treat, and Spam. They were still being food aggressive to each other. Looks like Gus was still the top hog of the group. He was the one that was able to eat out of the food bowl. The other two had to fight for their food. At this point, it’s been 48 hours. I wasn’t as worried and Gus was still really affectionate with me. But I still hated the fighting. I came home from work, and it looks like the barriers had been broken. They were all cuddled up under the shelter together like they had been friends forever. I was so happy to see it. Now, they still get a little food aggressive but there are no more cuts and scrapes. Their ears all looked terrible for a few days but it was all going to be ok. Relief may have really been what I was feeling at the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment