Sunday, June 23, 2019

One day, I was working with the two pink pigs and trying to get them to take food from me. Treat did really well. She was taking things easily from me and she was easy taking it so I wouldn’t get hurt. Spam was aggressive about it. We tried and tried. Spam figured out I wasn’t paying any attention to her and she grabbed the food I was holding. Well, she got my finger in there also... man did that hurt. Next thing I know, I have blood running out of my finger. I, of course, left the pen and went to doctor my finger. Alcohol was my friend at that point. Poor spam I think felt bad. When I went back out, she was trying to be sweet in her aggression. She isn’t fixed so she is naturally aggressive from what I have read. It shocked me that their teeth are so sharp. I mean, she barely got me and that sucker bleed a lot. I couldn’t even be mad at her. I quit paying attention to her and she didn’t like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment