Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Another funny story about Persia. We had just moved into our new house. At the old house, she used to try to run out the back door to go outside. She is declawed so she knew she couldn’t go outside. So, we moved to the new house. Boxes everywhere and all that good stuff. Well, one night I was looking for her and could not find her anywhere. She does love to hide, so I thought, maybe she found her a good spot. Then I walked around the corner and the back door was opened. We had a fenced yard at the old house. Now we had 22 acres of land. My heart dropped and I was instantly sick. I yelled for my husband. He said, well I must have left the door opened so I should just go pack my bags if that cat is gone. I mean, yeah I was upset but that might have been extreme... I said might. Anyway. I wasn’t sure where to start looking. I had shut the back door by this point and was trying not to freak out. If you remember, I posted about the dogs all running off when we moved in so it was traumatic for me again. Well, I rounded the corner and she was looking in the back door like, are you going to let me in or what. I walked over and opened the door but she didn’t run in, she jumped off the back porch but I was able to catch her. She has not tried to run out the door since that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment