Monday, June 24, 2019

Father’s Day weekend, my daughter and her boyfriend came down. She hadn’t seen the pigs yet and she loves pigs. She was so excited to see them and love on them. I can’t describe to you how happy she seemed loving on them. Gus loves the attention. Since he is really the only one that will love on anyone, he got lots of loving. The big thing on this post is this.... remember the harness?? Yes, I’m talking about that harness again. He didn’t want to get it on this time, but we got it on him. Took a bit though. So, now we tried walking. Jodie was able to hold the leash as Braiden handed out treats to get him to go. It was hilarious. I think the funniest part was when we got too far from the pen, Gus wasn’t having it. He didn’t want to get too far from his friends. He did so good though!! I was so happy!! Haven’t tried it again though. Maybe one day I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment