Sunday, June 30, 2019

Out in the yard today giving the pigs so love and all of a sudden someone started shooting close to the house. This happened last weekend, too. I’m not sure who is doing it or why. But, we do live in the country and we do it, too. Haven’t since we got all the animals though. Here I go again with being neurotic, nervous a stray bullet will hit one of my animals. That probably won’t happen. They probably weren’t shooting as close as it sounded. I’m being silly, but that’s who I am. I care about these animals and they deserve the best care I can give them.  However, none of our farm animals seemed bothered by the gun shots at all. The dogs didn’t like it and were really nervous of the gunshots and had to get as close to me as possible. I found that funny. Poor little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment