Thursday, June 27, 2019

I think this is an incredibly sweet story. Not really funny at all but I feel important to share with you. My donkey, Cracker Jack is 14 years old. He really isn’t much on things running at him or high energy stuff. He is super loving but likes calm people and animals. He has a hard time with two of the goats because they like to run and get in his way and stuff. He has taken up as best buds with the one goat that will not let anyone come near him. For some reason, I find that funny. Anyway. Once cracker was introduced, through the fence of course, to Maggie and pepper, he loves them. Probably because they are older dogs. But, honestly, Cracker Jack really wants to get to Maggie. He will follow her up and down the fence row. I think it’s because he knows she is sick. He doesn’t really do that with Pepper and he runs from the fence when Daisy comes near him, she has way too much energy for anyone to tolerate. I truly feel like he does this to Maggie because he knows she is sick. I know animals know things we can’t always see and I think he just knew. To me that is really sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment