Sunday, June 23, 2019

My little pigs, Bacon bit and Pork chop, stopped eating. Or at least I thought they had stopped eating. It is so hot where they are that I’m worried about them. The bowl of food stays fill most of the time and they use up most of the water. However, I think they are swimming in the water instead of drinking it. I find poop in it everyday and everyday I clean it out. They will it corn.. sometimes but they will not eat the pig pellets I buy. I don’t understand. They will eat some veggies but not all. I would get some picky pigs. Good grief. They do love bread though and lettuce is their favorite. I’m guessing because it is so hot out is the problem. I know it’s time to move them to a bigger pen since summer is here, but my husband isn’t home and not sure when he will be. So, for now, I will continue to shovel out their pen everyday and keep changing the water. I can’t wait to get them into a bigger spot. Even though this picture looks like they like me, they don’t. They are still very skittish. We are working on it though.



No comments:

Post a Comment