Sunday, June 30, 2019

It was a really hot afternoon. I had finished with everything I needed to do, so I went to check on the pigs. I walked through the grass to the pen. I guess I was really quite. The pigs were all asleep in the pen. I went over and talked to them like I always do. Well, apparently I startled all three of them. They all jumped up and tried to escape from the pen. Gus ran right into the hog panel. Got back and did it again. He seemed dazed after it. The other two were running around the pen. Poor things. Once they realized it was me, they calmed down. It was kinda funny the way it all happened. But, I felt bad for them at the same time. I thought pigs had really fantastic hearing, but apparently not so much when they are asleep. I hope nothing ever tries to attack them. I do pray about that every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment