Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Changing topics for a minute. This post is about my cat, Bubba. He has this really bad habit.. he comes to you when he wants to be loved on. He will get petted and then when he gets tired of it, he bites you and runs off. He also loves to chew up shoes!! My dogs don’t even do that. He also has this thing about always having food in his automatic feeder. He is so spoiled rotten. This morning I was going to be able to sleep in for a few minutes... oh no, Bubba wasn’t going to let that happen. He got me up at 5:45 am by laying on my chest and then biting my hand because he had no food in the feeder. But, two can play that game... I made him lay beside me until my alarm went off. He was not happy with me... at all. Hahahaha!! He is a brat but I love him. Don’t let this sweet face fool you.

No comments:

Post a Comment