Sunday, June 9, 2019

I am going back to the beginning a bit on this. The day we brought all the animals home, it was suppose to rain for several days afterward. Now, I don’t know much about animals, but I know I don’t want to be out in the rain wet and cold, so I didn’t think they would either. My husband was raised with farm animals and said they would be fine. I really didn’t think so. So, I talked him into building them a shelter the minute we brought them home. Poor guy. I do feel bad for him, but he did it. And sure enough, started raining as he was putting up the shelter. I was so glad they had sonthing to get under. And if I didn’t mention it before, the lonely donkey was really happy to get some friends. They got along from the get go... well except for Hercules and they didn’t like each other. I think they were trying to figure out who would be the dominant one... I’m still not sure they figured it out or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment