Friday, July 12, 2019

Brutus and Patsy are going through the fighting phase with Bacon bit and Pork Chop. It makes me crazy to watch. I did everything I could. I didn’t think they were going to fight, but they did. It’s so sad. I know they will figure it out eventually but for now it’s stressful for us all. Brutus is so tiny that Bacon bit had lifted him up with her nose and smashed him against the fence. They have been biting at each other. But, they at least were able to eat. They refuse to take shelter in the new dog house I bought today. It’s so sad and they are beyond miserable. I really hope they snap out of it quickly. I hate this part. Breaks my heart in two. The little one, Brutus, was so upset he bit me when we got home. I know he didn’t mean it and he is just scared. Patsy is just laying in the corner acting really depressed, which I’m sure she is. It just makes me so sad. I want them to be happy. That’s why I rescued them. I hope it happens quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment