Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I was so clueless when we started this farm. No idea what in the world I was doing. Some days, I still don’t feel like I know much. The only thing I knew about goats was a story about back when I was a kid. Our neighbor had one and we just wanted to play with him, but he didn’t want to play with us. He just wanted to head butt us through the fence. I thought it was funny. I have 3 goats now and they are a trip and a half. I went out to give them some food and attention, so I was in the pen. Two of these goats are very needy. They want you to love on them and they will fight for your attention. Hercules is such a mess. He wants to eat your clothes when you are in there. He also wants to bite your fingers. He will head butt you also which takes me back to when I was a kid. He loves attention and tres to hog it. He also just decides to lay down and roll over at times. He is hilarious. I have never seen anything like it. This goat has so much personality in him. He demands your attention and food, of course. I sure do love him, even with his craziness. He is so smart, too. He tries to get the gate unlocked sometimes by pulling on the chain. He fights with Daisy all the time. She just grabs him by the horns and tries to chew on them. I stop that for sure. He is a lot of fun, but they all are.



No comments:

Post a Comment