Wednesday, July 17, 2019

I did go in the pen with the goats and the donkey tonight. Like I said I would. They are so funny. Tonight they were acting weird. So I checked the gums on Hercules and Romeo. They are anemic which means they have worms. I do keep up with the worming of them and it’s only been a couple weeks. I usually do it once a month. So I had to worm them all. It looks kinda bad but I think they will be ok now. Poor babies. The thing is, when I do worm them, I have to give them feed, not just hay. Cracker Jack goes crazy and runs them all off, so I have to separate the bowls and hope I get enough wormer in each bowl. They don’t act sick, just like they are tired. Anyway. I will do it again in a couple days and hope that takes care of all of it. Good grief. I thought I was doing better than this with keeping up. I’m feeling like I am not doing well at it right now. That hurts my heart for them. They trust me and love me and I’m letting them down. Time to do better than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment