Tuesday, July 2, 2019




I know some people may think I’m nuts. I probably am a little nuts. I have to say though, these animals know if you are going to be good to them or not. I truly believe in my heart they can understand at least some of what I say to them. For example, when I tell them I love them, doesn’t matter what they are doing, they will wag their tails like there is no tomorrow. The little ones even wag their tails when I say things to them. They still won’t come too close to me, but I feel like they know they are safe with me.  I know to some, they don’t see this with animals but I think they know our hearts. They can feel it from us. It’s like they can see through us. We all know dogs can do this, but farm animals can, too. My donkey and goats are the same way. They run to the fence when I come out. They run to me and will fight each other for my attention. They truly do know that I love them and will care for them. It’s a good feeling.

2 comments: