Thursday, July 11, 2019

Well, I’ve decided I do not have normal pigs. I see all of these posts about how sweet and cuddly people’s pigs are and I’m over here like, I’m still working on it... some have trained their pigs to use a litter box, they can do tricks, they will walk on a leash, they will play with toys, they won’t run off... what am I doing wrong?? These pigs are so smart. They remember everything. I cannot even get them to let me pet them half the time. I’m just grateful they don’t run off anymore. Even my little ones won’t let me pet them. The only one I have that will do anything even remotely close to other people’s pigs is Gus and that’s only because someone else trained him. I’m not sure what else I can do. I’ve tried treats, I’ve sat on the ground with them, I talked sweetly to them... I’m at a loss. Not sure where to go from here. I will just have to keep trying. It does get a little frustrating some days. But, it’s so worth it. I laugh at them all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment