Friday, July 12, 2019

These pigs are really strong. Ridiculously strong with their feet and their noses. I’m not sure why I am shocked by this but I am. Remember Gus rooting on me everyday. Well, sometimes I’m a little slow with stuff but I eventually put it all together. Well, my calves have been really sore lately and I couldn’t figure out why. I’ve figured it out now. It’s Gus rooting on me!!! I have so many bruises on my legs now that I’ve inspected them. Good grief my legs are sore. Silly pig. There feet are ridiculously strong also. I have bruises on my arms from little pig hooves. It’s so crazy to me, but I have proof!!! Good thing I love them. Between the bruises and mosquito bites I have everywhere, I may look like a battered woman!!! Let me assure you, it is the pigs doing this!! Hahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment