Monday, July 1, 2019

No matter what I do, Spam still hates me. She really doesn’t but I have learned that if you have a female pig that is not fixed, they will be aggressive. I have been told that if you get them fixed, their attitudes change big time. Here is my issue... or issues...  she is so big, I will have to get a huge crate to transport her, she is not social, so she is not nice, because she isn’t social, she cannot be caught easily and lady but not least, since she is so big, it’s going to cost a lot of money. It’s so much cheaper when they are small.  This girl has so much attitude, it’s unreal. She is warming up some, but not quickly. She does get jealous when I’m loving on Gus. And Treat is warming up more. I’m not sure what to do with this pig. She is crazy, but she is my kind of crazy. I’m still hoping one day she will love me back... in a healthy way. I think she does love me, she just shows it in a very odd way.


No comments:

Post a Comment