Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Ya’ll these dogs I have are just the best. They like these other animals and they stay with me the whole time I’m working outside. They do not leave my side too long. They will stay by whichever pen I am in. Even in the heat, they lay by the pen to make sure we are all okay. Maggie and Pepper are both getting older and don’t have the energy they once had. They are so special though and they have been with me for 9 years. They love me and they stay with me. It’s a special bond we have. I didn’t realize it until they started staying with me like they do while feeding and watering. They have even made friends with all of the other animals. Daisy is good friends with all the animals but she doesn’t stick by me like the other 2. They are usually lazy and just want to lay in the house but now they are outside with me which is good for all of us. I’m pretty sure they would protect me if I needed it. I’m grateful they are here.



No comments:

Post a Comment