Monday, July 1, 2019

Remember my post a few days ago about the mineral block?? That I got the wrong one and it was a reproductive block instead?? Well, funny story... I got a text today from the lady we got our goats from. She said she had finally decided to sell some of her female goats and they were not related to the goats we had. I laughed to myself about this. I mean I had just written about it. I texted my husband and we laughed about it. We are actually thinking about getting a few females to put on the farm. Not sure yet if we will or not but it’s definitely a thought. It could also help with financial stuff around the farm. What do you guys think?? Little baby goats running around would be so cute. There again though, I get attached and would be hard for me to sell them. Maybe it’s not a good idea. Hmmm... something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment