Friday, July 5, 2019



You know, I have talked a lot about all of these animals. They are my responsibility and I gladly, well maybe grumble on some days, do all of it for them. It’s exhausting some days with the heat but they totally rely on me for all their needs, just like a child. I will tell you though, that even with all of these added responsibilities, Ronnie and I try to have a good time. He isn’t home too often because of a hectic work schedule so we do make some time together to have some fun. Of course, a lot of that fun involves animal and chore related things. One night in particular, I remember we had been out feeding and watering. He had been mowing and I had been moving some loose branches and stuff that needed to be burned. He finished mowing and we were about to start a bonfire. But, he had bought me a cart to haul water back and forth, we decided to have some fun before we started the bonfire. This is how we have fun. Watch the video. Our life is crazy these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment