Tuesday, July 16, 2019

PSA, again, this one might not want to be read by children or to them. I was going to post this last month and I didn’t. Wasn’t sure if it was appropriate, but I’m going to tell this story anyway. One morning I was outside and I kept hearing one of the pigs squealing like it was hurt. What do I do?? Well, of course I run right over there. Nothing is happening. They are all lined up at the fence. Then I realize, Spam is in heat. She is trying to climb the hog panels. I could not believe my eyes. She would then pace back and forth along and squealing. Oh my, I know that shouldn’t be funny but it was!!! She was trying to jump up on Gus and then he would knock her off and she would stick her rear end into his face. He wasn’t having it. Poor girl was so miserable. She continued this for the entire day. I took a video since it was so funny. I know she is miserable. She gets really aggressive when she is heat. I saw this out of her, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment