Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Every morning  and every night when I go into the bigger pigs pen, Gus starts rooting on my leg. Let me tell you, that hurts. That little nose of his is the cutest thing, but it’s powerful. It is much stronger than I thought it would be. I know he is not trying to hurt me. In my mind he is trying to show me some affection and let me know that he loves me, too... or he is just hungry and wants to be fed, but I’m still going with the first one. It may be a bit of both. He’s cute though. I just laugh and try to give him his food as soon as possible, so he will stop. He usually stops as soon as I put the food down. Apparently I’m not quick enough though. I started having all of these bruises on my legs that I could not figure out where they were coming from, but I am pretty sure I have figured it out. That pig is the sweetest thing. I don’t know what else to say about him. I’m really grateful that I said yes to giving him a home here. But the bruises. Man they hurt. I will endure it though because I know he loves me as much as I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment