Tuesday, July 16, 2019

PSA, if you are reading this to a child, I would stop on this one. I sure hope I’m not about to have a problem. I have been so careful with the males and females I have. I have had the male fixed that I had. Gus was fixed when I got him and I got pork chop fixed as soon as I could. No worries, right?!?! Well then I rescue another male.. against my better judgment but I’m glad I have him. I love him already. Apparently once they get in the crate to go home with me, I love them already. So, he is here in the pen with the smaller ones. I know they are still so young, but I’m afraid Bacon bit might be going into heat. Seems early to me but I’m not sure. She has been acting more aggressive and now Brutus is jumping on her. I called the vet today and they said it was too early to get him fixed and to make an appointment in a month. Oh, I can’t have baby pigs!!! I hope the vet office was right or they may each have to take a pig home with them. I’m at my limit 2 pigs ago. Brutus may be smelling Spam being in heat though. I just don’t know. He was mounting every one of those pigs tonight, even Pork Chop so he may really not be ready. Let’s pray he isn’t. I’m stressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment