Sunday, July 14, 2019

This evening I went out to feed the animals. And honestly to make sure the little Brutus was still there. He was. Thank goodness. I don’t think he can get out but he is so little, I’m not sure. I fed the bigger pigs and then went in with the little ones. Several things happened tonight... I had cut up some fruits and veggies for the pigs. I don’t worry about the big pigs for some reason, but I do worry about the smaller ones. I had read that it’s easy for them to choke on big pieces of food. So I cut it up. Apparently not small enough. Pork chop went to choking and having a hard time breathing. He stepped away from the other pigs as this was going on. I did not step in, but watched since I didn’t want to stress him more. He finally got it up thank goodness. Here is the weird part, right after that, Bacon bit attacked him and wasn’t going to stop so I did intervene then. Goodness. It was brutal. Full moon is coming though and animals get weird.  The pigs are getting along better but still food aggressive but that may be forever. The big pigs still are to an extent. So there was fighting over food tonight. A few hours later, I went to check on them and my heart just dropped. It was getting dark and I couldn’t see them all. So I made enough noise and I wish I had a picture, Bacon bit, Pork Chop, and Patsy all came out of 1 doghouse!! I still didn’t see Brutus so I started calling his name. He had been in the same doghouse, too!!! He was just way over to the side and so small I couldn’t see him. I tell you, they are worse than children. But I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment