Tuesday, July 2, 2019

I don’t think these pigs can get on the same page. One night Treat loves me and the next she doesn’t. Same with Spam. It’s crazy. So a couple days ago I was out with them like I am every night. I was sitting on the ground like I do every night. Spam and Treat still aren’t too friendly but it’s getting better. Anyway, on this particular night, for some reason, Treat was biting my pants. What in the world she was after, I have no idea. I didn’t have anything in my pockets. When I tried to let her, she took off. Crazy pig. I think she wants to let me pet on her, but she has trust issues just like Spam. Makes me really wonder what all they have been through. She is my baby whether she knows it or not. I have invested a lot of time and money on her. Again, A LOT. One day it will happen. I just feel it in my bones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment