Thursday, July 25, 2019

My big pigs just crack me up. They seriously make me laugh all the time. Here lately I have really struggled with Spam and Treat. Spam isn’t the nicest sister to Treat. She wants all the food to herself. However, she does not bother Gus too much with his food. Not sure how he beat Spam for the dominant pig in that pen, but he did. They both back down from him. In the beginning, when he first came to live here with them, he wouldn’t fight back at all. Now to see them all together is really funny to me. I have one big bowl in their pen. Gus usually eats out of that and I make 2 piles on the ground for Treat and Spam. They don’t mind eating off the ground so I don’t mind putting it on the ground. I have been watching them for awhile now. I put a pile on each side of the bowl. Spam goes to one and Treat the other. Then they do what I call the turn around. Spam and Treat then switch piles of food. They actually do this until all the food is gone. Spam is trying to eat all of the food. Treat has FINALLY learned that when Spam moves over to her pile, she then moves to the other pile. For a bit there she wasn’t doing that and Treat wasn’t getting enough to eat. I’m glad she caught on. This really is so funny to watch. I got it on video today. I’m telling you though, they all 3 love each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment