Saturday, July 20, 2019

Ronnie came home this weekend. I am always excited about that. I knew I had new pigs to show him. He is warming up to them because they make me so happy. I always have stories to tell him when he calls at night. The farm stories are usually light and funny. So, I take him over to the little pig pen and he just stood there for a minute watching. He finally chuckled a little and said that is awesome. That comment was for Brutus. I wish everyone could see him. The pictures don’t do him justice. He is so tiny. It’s just crazy. He also gave Gus some attention. Probably because he is the only one that wants attention from anyone. He is so friendly. And of course, Daisy is almost as excited as I am about Ronnie being home. He had to stop and love on her, too. She wasn’t going to let him get by her without attention. This life is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment