Wednesday, July 17, 2019

I’ve been noticing that the houses in the smaller pig pen keeps moving. I wondered what in the world was happening and why they were moving the houses. I move them back everyday. Silly pigs. So, I was watching them today and I was able to see what was going on. I noticed one of the pigs go into one of the houses, I then saw another one go in. Pretty sure Patsy went in first and then Bacon bit followed. Looked to me like Bacon bit threw patsy out and as she did, the house moved. Poor little Brutus got kicked  out, too. He then was falling asleep outside the house. He is so mistreated by the other three. Patsy does love him, but good grief he is small!! Anyway. I’m guessing them all trying to be in one dog house is what is causing the house to be moved since they are still fighting. It is settling down though. They are also scratching on the houses and it’s moving the houses when they do that, too. It’s so hot out that they are itchy. I just hope I don’t go out there one day and the house has turned over on them!! It’s too hot out for all of that nonsense.


No comments:

Post a Comment